Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some New Stuff



Have worked on some more doll clothes. Had to make a Barbie dress. My daughter Gabrielle is more about Barbies than dolls. I used an internet pattern for the bodice and a book pattern for the skirt. I need to work on getting better at the fit. It just has been forever since I made Barbie clothes. It is quite an experience. I think I need to come up with a belt for around the waist to give it a more polished look.

Finally, got the diaper shirt I wanted (this is what I had been looking for originally when I started) that fits the way I want it to. Now to make the matching booties. LOL

Made booties to match the yellow floral dress/shirt with bloomers. They turned out pretty good.

It is neat to see what I can make and then watch my girls enjoy them. They also are durable and washable, which with little girls is an important quality when making dolls clothes.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. WOW the booties came out great! Love the doll clothes. :) Quality is way better over store bought. And nothing beats it if it made from your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete