Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pretty Bonnet and diaper










Here is the bonnet. I think I should do a bit bigger. It doesn't fit quite right but the doll's head it kinda different. This is my very first bonnet :D The girls were very thrilled with the bonnet. I also made a diaper to match the dress as Gabrielle wanted a diaper and not the bloomers (my husband comments:"You spoil those girls" ) I really enjoy making these things and have discovered I like sewing. Seriously considering trying my hand at quilting. Will definitely start out with something very simple.


Ok now to post the pictures of the diaper for the outfit below. It is a picture for each the front and the back. I used velcro on this diaper instead of the buttons. Hopefully, it will give it a little bit more flexibility in adjustability so that it can fit other dolls. They have so many dolls and they vary so much in size. And now this outfit is complete (at least I think it is LOL) I noticed you can see the back of the bonnet in the picture below :D I think it is supposed to be gathered more but like I said the pattern is a bit small. I need to figure out how to adjust it.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment